It’s easy to think that if you spend enough money on appliances, they’ll last forever. Unfortunately, even the most expensive appliances break down. But when they do, there’s usually no need to run out and buy a new one—most appliances can be fixed for far less than the replacement cost. At Top Shelf Appliance Repair, we’re committed to saving you money by getting your appliances running like new.
As the #1 repair service in Renton, we’ve been fixing every appliance you can think of over the last 20+ years. We’ve also strived to provide the best customer service offering same-day service throughout the Renton area, and by making sure our technicians arrive on time every time.
Got an appliance that’s acting up? Let Top Shelf fix it for you. We’ll give you a FREE service call with any repair job. Call us at 253-486-9072 and get your appliance working today.
What kinds of appliances do you fix in the Renton area?
Top Shelf technicians can fix most major appliances, and in some cases, even older or not-so-common appliances.
Some of the repairs we commonly handle are:
- Washers and dryers
- Freezers and refrigerators
- Stoves and/or ovens
- Ice dispensers/ice makers
Also, we can almost always complete a repair in a single service visit.
What are the most common appliance repairs in Renton?
Appliances have a lot of moving parts and various electrical components, and anything could go wrong. However, there are typical problems we see time and time again, such as:
- Dishwashers that aren’t working
- Washers that don’t drain properly
- Dryers that overheat or leave clothes damp
- Broken cooktops
- Stoves and ovens that work erratically or don’t get hot
- Refrigerators and freezers that won’t stay cold
- Ice makers that don’t dispense ice at or make ice that tastes bad
This is only a partial list of service calls we typically get. We have experience with virtually any appliance repair job. Give us a call and let us troubleshoot the specific appliance problem you’re experiencing.
Can I try and fix my appliance myself first?
Yes, you might be able to, depending on what the issue is and how “handy” you are. Even for casual homeowners, it’s always a good idea to check for simple fixes before calling a service repair company. For example:
- Check to see if your appliance is still plugged in—it may have come loose. If it’s still plugged in, check to see if your outlet is working.
- With appliances that run on gas, you’ll want to check to see if the gas valve is in the open position.
- With dishwashers and washing machines, or any machine that requires water, check to make sure your connection to the water line is open.
You sometimes might have to check to make sure your appliance is even “on.” Ice makers often get bumped to the “off” position when the ice starts to overflow.
If none of these quick fixes work, then there’s a good chance your appliance needs a new part. If you want a professional to come take a look, give us a call. We’d be more than happy to get you up and running fast.
How do I know if an appliance repair service in Renton is good or not?
There are usually two ways to know if a repair service is any good. First, how long have they been in business? Usually the longer the better. Second, what kind of customer service do they offer? Ask around or look at their online profile for reviews.
Top Shelf has been in business over 20 years and have fixed thousands of appliances. We also pride ourselves in offering the best customer service around. Customers give us high reviews because we:
- Offer same-day service
- Arrive on time within a scheduled 1-hour window
- Include one FREE service call with any repair
- Work with a wide network of distributors so we can always locate any part your appliance may need
- Stand by our work and provide a 90-day warrantee on all of our repairs
Get Your Free Service Call Today
Don’t let a broken appliance ruin your day or your budget. Let Top Shelf give you a FREE service call with your repair. Simply fill out the request form to your right or call us at 253-486-9072 and get your free service call today.