When an appliance breaks, it’s more than an inconvenience—it can completely disrupt your home. And, for many homeowners, it carries the threat of a high price tag. But it doesn’t have to. At Top Shelf Appliance, we believe you should be able to get your appliance fixed without replacing it and without the hassle. That’s why we make it as painless as possible to get your appliances working again, and save you money in the process.
Top Shelf Appliance Repair is the #1 appliance repair service in Puyallup. For over 20 years, we have helped customers across Pierce County with repairs including dishwashers, stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers and more. We go beyond simply repairing your appliance, deliver on-time, same-day service and backing all of our work with a warranty.
Let Top Shelf get your appliance up and running. We’ll give you a FREE service call with any repair job. Call us at 253-486-9072 and get your appliance working today.
What types of appliances do you fix in Puyallup?
We have the experience, tools and parts to work on virtually any appliance, no matter the make or manufacturer. This includes both new models and much older models, and everything in between. Although we’re proud to fix just about any kind of appliance, the most common calls we get are for:
- Stoves and ovens
- Washers and dryers
- Ice makers & ice dispensers
What are the most common repairs you do in Puyallup?
There are many ways an appliance can stop working, or not work as well as it used to. No matter what problem you’ve got, call us and let us take a look at it—we can make your problem go away. However, the most common problems we see are:
- Refrigerators/freezers that are not cold enough (or won’t cool at all)
- Leaks from refrigerators, dishwashers or washing machines
- Washing machines that fill up and won’t drain
- Dishwashers leave dishes dirty or won’t activate at all
- Dryers overheating and ruining clothes, or just won’t work
- Faulty cooktops that don’t work
- Ovens that can’t hold a temperature, heat unevenly or no longer heat at all
- Ice makers that don’t make ice or make ice with a funny odor
If your problem isn’t on this list, it’s okay—we can help. Let us know what problem you’re having and we will diagnose it and get it fixed.
Is it possible to repair my appliance myself?
Depending on how handy you are, yes, you may be able to fix it. Even if you are not that handy, there are also simple things you can look for that may allow you to fix the problem yourself. These include:
- Check to make sure the appliance is still plugged in
- Check that the outlet works
- With gas appliances, make sure the valve from the gas line is in the “open” position
- With water appliances, make sure the water line is on and the valve is open
Sometimes an appliance can even have simply gotten turned off. We see this a lot with ice makers, which turn themselves off if ice piles up, and don’t always turn back on. Look for a metal lever in the ice hopper in your freezer; you can push it down to the “on” position and it may start working immediately.
Other problems aren’t so simple, and may require replacing a part. Be careful working on electric and gas appliances. If you find that the repair is more complicated than you expected, give us a call—we’re here to help.
What should I look for in a good appliance repair company?
The most important thing to look for is service. There is no shortage of repairmen who know how to do basic repairs on home appliances. The problem is that many of them will show up late, have a hard time getting parts, refuse to stand behind their work, or simply be grumpy and unpleasant to deal with. We have been in the business for more than 20 years and we consistently get high ratings from our customers, because we go the extra mile with service.
Some of the ways we do that include:
- Offering same-day service for almost any type of call
- Arriving on time, every time, in a 1-hour window
- 90-day warrantee backing all of our repairs
- We work with a wide network of distributors, allowing us to get any part we need—fast
Get a Free Service Call Today
Any broken appliance is a headache. Let us make it go away. In a single service call, we could get your appliance up and running—at the best price possible. Let us give you a FREE service call with your repair. Simply fill out the request form to your right or call us at 253-486-9072 and get your free service call today.