Appliances are a major home investment. When an appliance breaks, it can completely disrupt your day to day life—and your budget. At Top Shelf, we don’t believe you should have to pay for a whole new appliance when one stops working. Instead, we can make your appliance run like new, and save you money in the process.
Top Shelf Appliance Repair is the #1 appliance repair service in Kent. We have over 20 years of experience fixing everything from washing and drying machines to stoves, dishwashers, freezers and more. With same-day service and technicians who are always on time, we now serve all areas of South King County.
Let Top Shelf Appliance Repair make your appliance problems go away. We’ll give you a FREE service call with any repair job. Call us at 253-486-9072 and get your appliance working today.
Which appliances do you service in the Kent area?
Our technicians are capable of working on nearly any appliance, and can complete almost any repair in a single service visit. We service all major brands of appliances, and uncommon or older appliances as well. Our repair services include:
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Stoves and/or ovens
- Washers and dryers
- Ice makers/ice dispensers
What are the most common appliance repairs in Kent?
Appliances have many moving parts and electrical components, which means there are dozens of ways they can go wrong. But the most common repair calls we get include:
- Refrigerators or freezers that aren’t cold enough or don’t run at all
- Dishwashers that don’t run or leave dishes dirty
- Washers that fill with water but won’t wash or drain, or don’t work at all
- Dryers that overheat or fail to dry clothes
- Ice makers that won’t dispense ice or put out ice with a “funny” smell/taste
- Cooktops that don’t work
- Stoves or ovens that don’t work, work erratically or don’t run at the right temperature
These are just some of the most common problems we handle. We can fix virtually any appliance with virtually any problem. If your specific issue isn’t listed here, call us and we will tell you if we can fix it or guide you to someone who can.
Can I troubleshoot my own appliance problem?
It depends on the problem and how “handy” you are. We always encourage customers to check for certain basic problems that are easy to fix before calling in the professionals. For example:
- Is the appliance plugged in? Does the outlet work?
- If the appliance uses gas, is the valve to the gas line open?
- If the appliance uses water, is the water line on, with the valve “open”?
For some appliances, it also helps to check that the device is definitely on. Ice makers, for example, are notorious for being bumped into the “off” position simply by the ice that has piled up!
If your problem isn’t as basic as this, it will likely involve replacing a part—and identifying which part that is. We respect all DIY homeowners and we are happy to be your “Plan B” if you cannot manage the repair yourself. As always, be safe with electrical and gas appliances.
What should I look for in an appliance repair service in Kent?
We’ve worked in the appliance repair business for over 20 years. In that time, we’ve seen many qualified repair services in Kent—but they often have terrible customer service. We decided to do things differently. We believe that our job is not just to fix your appliance, but to make the entire experience as easy and headache-free as possible.
Here’s how we deliver on that promise:
- Same-day service
- Arriving on time in a 1-hour window
- FREE service call with any repair
- 90-day warrantee on all repairs
- A wide network of distributors so we can get any part you need
Get Your Free Service Call Today
Don’t let a broken appliance turn into a major debacle—or a major bill. One service call could fix your appliance for a fraction of the cost of buying new. With Top Shelf, your service call is FREE with your repair. Simply fill out the request form to your right or call us at 253-486-9072 and get your free service call today.