Most people spend quite a bit on their home appliances. But just because you buy the best doesn’t mean appliances can’t break. When something goes wrong, it not only costs money, it can completely throw your life off schedule. At Top Shelf Appliance Repair, our goal is to save you money by getting your appliances up and running like new.
Top Shelf is proud of our track record. With over 20 years of experiencing fixing every appliance you can name, we have become the #1 appliance repair service in Federal Way. Some of the reasons that our customers love us are that we serve all areas in the county, offer same-day service, and our friendly technicians show up when exactly they’re supposed to!
Let Top Shelf Appliance Repair help you with your broken appliances. We’ll give you a FREE service call with any repair job. Call us at 253-486-9072 and get your appliance working today.
What different kinds of appliances do you fix in the Federal Way area?
Top Shelf technicians can handle repairs on almost all major appliances. We are usually able to service older or uncommon appliances as well. Plus, we typically can complete a repair in a single service visit. Some of the repairs we offer our clients are:
- Freezers and refrigerators
- Washers and dryers
- Stoves and/or ovens
- Ice makers/ice dispensers
What are your most common appliance repairs in Federal Way?
Some of the most common appliance service calls we get are:
- Dishwashers that aren’t running properly or leave dishes with streaks
- Dryers that don’t dry clothes or overheat while running
- Washers fill with water and don’t drain properly, and washers that don’t work at all
- Broken cooktops
- Stoves and ovens that don’t hold the right temperature
- Ice makers that either create ice with an “off” taste or don’t dispense ice at all
- Refrigerators and freezers that don’t stay cold
These are just a few of the repairs that we handle on a routine basis. If you don’t see your specific appliance issue on this list, give us a call and we’ll tell you if we can handle your repair. In most cases, we have the experience to fix any problem with any appliance.
Can’t I just fix my appliance myself?
Potentially, yes. In many cases it will depend on how “handy” you are and what component, if any, needs to be replaced. Even for the casual homeowner, we always suggest you check for typical issues that are easy to fix such as:
- Are you certain your appliance is plugged in? Check to see if the cord has come loose. If not, check to see if that outlet is still working.
- If your appliance runs on gas, check to make sure the valve on your gas line is open. It may have accidentally been shut off.
- If your appliance uses water, like your dishwasher or washing machine, check to make sure your connected water line is open.
With certain appliances, it is simply a matter of making sure they are “on,” as obvious as that may seem. For example, ice makers easily get bumped into the “off” position when the ice has piled up too high.
If your appliance’s issue isn’t as simple as one of these scenarios, you most likely are looking at a part (or more) that needs replacing. Please be safe when working on electrical and gas appliances and, as always, we are right here if you need help.
What should I look for in an appliance repair service in Federal Way?
That’s a great question.
You should look for a proven track record. We’ve been in businesses for over 20 years and, during that time, we’ve fixed thousands of makes, models, and sizes of appliances.
You should also look for excellent customer service. Our goal is to not just fix your appliance, but to make the entire process as stress-free as possible by:
- Offering same-day service
- Showing up on time within a 1-hour window
- Including one FREE service call with any repair
- We work with a wide network of distributors so we can always locate any part your appliance may need
- Providing a 90-day warrantee on all of our repairs (we stand by our work unlike many repair services in the Federal Way area)
Get Your Free Service Call Today
If you’ve got a broken appliance on your hands, let Top Shelf fix it and get you up and running in no time. Why buy new when your current appliance most likely can be fixed quickly? And remember, your service call is FREE with your repair. Simply fill out the request form to your right or call us at 253-486-9072 and get your free service call today.