When you need a dishwasher repair company in the Maple Valley, WA area, chances are good that you do not have time to waste on a subpar company. That is why we here at Top Shelf Appliance work hard to meet the needs of our customers so that we are first on their minds in an emergency.
Call Top Shelf Appliance at 253-345-4042, or send us a message through the contact form on our website, and we will have your dishwasher working like normal again in no time!
Signs that You Need Immediate Dishwasher Repair Service
There are some things you just can’t ignore, and a dishwasher repair is one of them. If you don’t call a repairman the moment you notice a problem, you could be putting your home at risk of a flood – something that can cost you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in damage.
Here are some signs that can alert you to something being not quite right with your dishwasher:
- Your dishwasher is leaking, overflowing, or refusing to drain
- Your dishwasher is making odd sounds
- Your dishes are coming out damaged or not fully cleaned
- Your dishwasher is not drying the dishes
- Your energy and/or water bills are higher than normal
If any of these things sound familiar, then you need to call in a professional for help. Luckily, these are just some of the issues we see all the time at Top Shelf. We have a wealth of experience in fixing these issues and would be more than happy to take a look at your machine.
DIY Tips on Fixing a Dishwasher
Of course, it’s always good to see if you can fix an appliance on your own before you call a professional to see if you can save yourself some time and money. Here are some things you can try on your own before you give our good folks at Top Shelf a call:
- Dishwasher Won’t Start: Check that the outlet is working and that you haven’t blown a fuse. Make sure the door is fully latched, and try unplugging and then plugging the dishwasher back in.
- Leaks: Check the dishwasher door and door gasket for any damage or debris that may be preventing the door from sealing, and that is allowing water to leak out.
- Dishes are not drying: Check to see if the rinse aid dispenser is dry. Also, check the high-limit thermostat to ensure it’s not allowing your dishwasher to overheat.
- Odors: Clean the screen at the bottom of the dishwasher, which is most likely caked with the remnants of old food.
If none of these suggestions fix the problem, if you don’t feel comfortable trying to fix it yourself, or if you just aren’t sure what you’re looking at, we here at Top Shelf are here to help! We can also answer any questions you may have in the event you’d like some assistance in trying to do it yourself.
Services We Offer
When you call Top Shelf Appliance for help with your dishwasher, you receive premium service at affordable prices. Here are some of the things we are proud to deliver to our customers:
- Licensed, insured, and bonded professionals who are current on all the latest trends and need-to-know information regarding repairs and dishwashers of all makes and models
- Prompt and prepared technicians who arrive when they say they will and with the tools necessary to do the job
- Over 12 years of experience repairing appliances of all kinds, ranging from dishwashers to ovens, washers, and dryers – and more!
- 90-day warranty on all our parts and labor
- Waived diagnosis fees on any completed repair!
- Same or next-day service, depending on the situation, with a 1-hour repair window, so you’re not sitting around all day, waiting for the repairman to arrive
Call us for our dishwasher service, stay for our appliance repair. We do it all – and we want to be your one-stop-shop for repairs on every appliance in your home.
Preventative Maintenance Contracts
One of the best ways to take care of your dishwasher and to avoid the need for future repairs is to sign up for a preventative maintenance contract. With a preventative maintenance contract, we will perform biannual visits to your home to check on your dishwasher and make sure everything is running as it should.
We will tighten whatever may be loose and replace those little things that, if left untended to, could cause a major headache for you in the future. When you sign up for preventative maintenance, you extend the life of your machine as well as make it run more efficiently. Not only is this better for the environment, but it also puts money back in your pocket that you might otherwise be spending on your utility and electric bills every month!
Is Your Dishwasher Having Issues? Give Top Shelf Appliance a Call Today!
As it always goes, your appliances tend to break down when you need them the most. You just had the entire family over for dinner, and after running a cycle through your dishwasher, you’ve discovered that something is wrong. No worries – give our team at Top Shelf a call to schedule a service appointment, and we will work with you to pick out a time that is best for your schedule.
You can either call us at 253-345-4042 or fill out the contact form on our website. While you may be able to get by with eating off paper plates for a bit, it is not good to let a dishwasher issue sit. Don’t risk a potential flood that could cause damage to or even ruin your invaluable possessions. Call Top Shelf today so you don’t have to worry about what could happen tomorrow!