Your appliances are one of the biggest investments you make in your home. When an appliance breaks, it’s not only a headache, it can also be a major cost—but it doesn’t have to be. At Top Shelf Appliance Repair, we believe you should be able to get your appliances fixed without the cost of replacing them, and we do the job as quickly and efficiently as possible to save you money.
Top Shelf has been serving Burien and South King County for over 20 years. In that time, we’ve earned a position as Burien’s #1 appliance repair company, and high reviews from our customers. We can repair anything from a washer or dryer to a stove, refrigerator or freeze—and we show up on time.
Let us make your appliance problems disappear. Top Shelf Appliance repair will give you a FREE service call with your repair, and get the job done right. Call us at 253-486-9072 and get your appliance working today.
Which appliances do you service in Burien?
We work on virtually all makes and brands of appliances, including older models as well as newer models. While we can work on most types of appliances, the most common ones that we get calls for include:
- Washers and dryers
- Ice makers/ice dispensers
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Stoves and/or ovens
What are the most common repairs you do in Burien?
There are lots of ways an appliance can stop working, and we pride ourselves on knowing how to fix just about all of them. Still, some types of repair calls are definitely more common than others. Here are the types of repairs we get asked about most frequently:
- Your refrigerator or freezer isn’t cold enough, or doesn’t get cold at all
- The dishwasher is leaving dishes dirty or stopped running
- Your washing machine fills with water but doesn’t drain
- Washing machine doesn’t spin or doesn’t work at all
- There’s a leak coming from a dishwasher, laundry machine or other appliance
- Your dryer is overheating, or it just doesn’t work
- Ice from your ice maker has a funny taste, or it just doesn’t dispense ice at all
- Your cooktop is broken
- You have an oven that only partly heats, doesn’t hold a temperature, or doesn’t heat at all
If you’re having a different issue, don’t worry. We can still help. Just give us a call and let us know what we can do for you.
Can I fix my appliance on my own?
In some cases, yes. It depends on what kind of problem you have and how handy you are. Even if you aren’t handy at all, there are simple solutions you can try that may work in some cases. For example:
- Check that the appliance is plugged in
- Plug something else into the same socket to make sure the outlet works
- For a gas appliance, make sure the valve to the gas line is in the open position
- If the appliance uses water, make sure the water line is on and any valves are open
- If it’s an ice maker that isn’t putting out ice, check to see if it’s really turned on. There should be a metal lever above the ice hopper in the freezer. Sometimes the ice bumps this to the “off” position by accident.
If it it’s not a simply problem like this, you probably do need a real repair and it may require replacing a part. If you have the tools and know-how, you may be able to do it yourself. Just be mindful of safety with gas and electric appliances. We can be your backup plan if the repair turns out to be more complicated than you thought.
What should I look for in an appliance repair service in Burien?
The biggest thing any repair company can offer you is service. There are lots of qualified repairmen out there, but not all of them understand how stressful it is to have a broken appliance—or how much of a difference their own attitude makes. We believe a technician should show up on time, be friendly and helpful, and do quick, efficient work that fixes the problem. In other words, we want to make your headache go away.
Here’s how Top Shelf does that:
- We arrive on time in a 1-hour window
- We offer same-day service
- 90-day warrantee on all repairs
- We work with many distributors so we can always get the part you need
Get a Free Service Call Today
A broken appliance should not turn into a big crisis—or a big bill. Our experienced technicians can make your appliance problems go away in a single visit, and save you money at the same time. And we give you a FREE service call with your repair. Fill out the request form to your right or call us at 253-486-9072 and get your free service call today.